Junior Web Designer
Atlanta SEO Pro is looking for a talented junior website designer to join our fast-growing team of digital marketing experts.
Job Type: Part-time, Potentially Full Time
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of CSS (Master level not needed, but basic CSS and knowledge of Pseudo Elements preferred.)
- Must be able to work from home and maintain your own schedule and deadlines
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team
- Some knowledge of cPanel, WHM, and/or WHMCS
- Some knowledge of DNS records and management
- Ability to communicate well with clients and troubleshoot/resolve website issues
- Ability to communicate well with internal team and deliver quality designs that exceed clients’ expectations
- Knowledge of Divi Theme (Not required, but preferred)
- Previous knowledge and understanding of Trello (Not required, but preferred)
Submit Your Application
Please submit a digital portfolio and resume, along with a LinkedIn profile (if applicable), to email@example.com and let us know why you’re interested in joining the team!
Or Submit your resume BELOW
Junior Web Developer Application
If you have a Vision, We will help you to turn it into reality
So, this is the bottom of the page. If you didn’t find anything compelling here and you’re ready to move on, please accept a lovely parting gift from us to you…just for stopping by: Our Instagram for Business Pinterest Board has some pretty informative infographics that might help you to get a leg up on your competitors.