JOIN OUR TEAM
NOW HIRING – Woodstock Based Account Manager
Account Manager Job Description
Atlanta SEO Pro is growing and looking for a highly skilled, creative, and strategic marketing strategist to be our next Account Manager.
This person needs to have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, a love for engaging with online communities and a heart for small business owners.
Our Account Managers are in charge of creating marketing campaigns and content that build connection. Your day-to-day includes social media management, community engagement, content writing, and SEO with the goal of increasing our customers’ awareness, loyalty and profitability.
- We prefer that applicants actually, Live, Work, and Play in Woodstock, GA
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience (Should include social platforms, content creation, SEO)
- Experience with building successful marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starting and highly proactive
- Comfortable learning new software and online tools with quick grasp of technical concepts
- Problem solver
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Sense of responsibility for providing excellent service for clients
- Able to work collaboratively with a group or individually.
- Be active and passionate about digital culture; stay current on best practices and new marketing opportunities
- Understand how various marketing channels could impact end results, and be able to anticipate, project or plan for changes in market
- You will be expected to problem-solve often, handle weekly client calls, work directly with clients on understanding business goals, meeting deliverables and determining the best path to achieve them. This includes:
- Interact daily with communities across all social media platforms. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business)
- Monthly content creation – Blogs, landing pages, etc.
- Communicate client goals and represent client interests to the team and Operations Director, providing weekly input on client status and satisfaction
- Provide ongoing communication between the client and Operations Director to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed and quality standards are met
- Understand company capabilities and services, and work with Operations Director to effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
Atlanta SEO Pro is a full-service digital marketing agency that helps companies build better digital experiences for their customers. We specialize in website design, search engine optimization, paid advertising, and web presence management.
If you want out-of-the-box, we’re not your people. If you want to join a passionate, sometimes-quirky, fun-loving group of marketing professionals, then we’re definitely your people. Large or small, we help businesses scale their marketing organizations to lead digital marketing initiatives across multiple platforms.
We love what we do and really enjoy each other – if this sounds like the role and environment for you – we would love to hear from you. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW!